Fresh Normal White Garlic

Place of Origin:
Model Number:0050
FOB Price:780 / Metric Ton ( Negotiable )
Minimum Order Quantity :24 Ton
Packaging Details :mesh bag, carton
Delivery Time :within 10 days upon receipt of advanced payment
Supplying Ability :800 Ton / Week
Payment Type :D/P, L/C, T/T

Inquire

Description

 

Garlic

Located in hometown of garlic Jining Shandong China, our company is specialized in producing and exporting Chinese garlic, Ginger, Apple, Pear, Onion, and other vegetables and fruits.

Product: pure white garlic, normal white garlic

Size: 5cm and up

Color: pure white garlic, normal white garlic

Origin: Shandong, China

Packing: 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn or as per customer's request

Supply period: All the year round.

Fresh garlic: Early June to September.

Cold storing garlic: September. to next May.

Payment Informtaion: 30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% paid is into our account.Delivery time: within 10 days after getting your deposit

MQO: 25 MT(40HR)

Capacity of week:10*40HR

Mainly market: EU,South America, Africa, Middle East, South Asia, and so on .